Monday, July 29, 2013

"Keys to Retaining Length"


Many people wonder why their hair will only grow to a certain length and then start to break. Well, I have finally learned the secret to retaining length. Here are three tips I would like to share:

1. You must keep your hair moisturized daily. I personally found that using a spray bottle to spritz my hair with an oil and water mix helps out tremendously.
2. Low manipulation - Step away from the comb/brush. Wear your hair in styles that don't require you to comb/brush your hair repeatedly.
3. Tuck those ends away. Wear your hair in styles that protect your ends from: contact with your clothes, harsh sun rays and winds... and most of all keep your ends MOISTURIZED!

Try this for 6-12 months and keep track of your growth/length retention. Report back and let me know if you've noticed a difference.

If you have tips that you'd like to share or add, please feel free to leave a comment.
 
Together we will accomplish our growth goals of achieving long, healthy hair. I am thoroughly enjoying this journey. Watch me grow From My Nape to my Waist....

No comments:

Post a Comment