Friday, July 26, 2013

"Creamy Crack"


While many refer to relaxers as "Creamy Crack", I think I'd have to redefine what I would consider to be my addiction... SHEA MOISTURE Curl Enhancement Smoothie. Though I had been using this product for several months, I'd recently run out. Much to my surprise, in the few days I hadn't used it, my hair seemed to look very dry and brittle, though it was considerable soft to the touch. It never dawned on me that it was because I hadn't used this product since I'd washed my hair. I normally use the smoothie on twist-outs, but I'd been wearing a wash and go so I never even thought that this may have been the problem. Well, much to much my surprise I twisted my hair today after purchasing another jar of the smoothie, and what do you know...  silky, shiny elongated twist just to my liking... and I'm all smiles.

How in the world could I have forgotten how wonderful this product is. You can almost bet your bottom dollar that I'll be sure to never run out of this one again.

So, what product would you consider to be your "Creamy Crack" addiction?

Please, share your thoughts, comment, join my  network, and follow my blog...


As always, leave a comment or feel free to ask questions. Together we will accomplish our growth goals of achieving long, healthy hair. I am thoroughly enjoying this journey. Watch me grow From My Nape to my Waist....

No comments:

Post a Comment